Are you considering refinancing your home?
Refinancing a home mortgage can be a big decision for many homeowners. Your situation and needs change over time so why shouldn’t your mortgage? Now might be the right time for you to refinance into a lower rate mortgage. You should take the time to consider the following questions to see if refinancing makes sense for you.
1. Are you tired of your adjustable-rate that never seems to stop adjusting?
2. Is Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) getting you down when it doesn’t need to?
3. Has the time come to save more money every month?
4. Are mortgage rates currently lower than what your rate is?
5. Will other financial opportunities present themselves as you refinance?
Refinancing is an easy way to solve many of your mortgage worries. Getting a lower monthly rate and paying less over the life of your loan just makes sense. At Kings Mortgage Services, Inc. we’re ready to find the right refinancing solution for you. Our staff of refinance experts will help you evaluate your mortgage needs and draft a refinancing plan that will save you money.
Be sure to check out our mortgage refinance center to get the information you need so you can make a sound decision for you and your family.